CMAS COURSE DIVING LESSONS IN MARMARIS, ICMELER AND TURUNC
On the 28th of September 1958, delegates from the following Federations: Federal Republic of Germany, Belgium, Brazil, France, Greece, Italy, Monaco, Portugal, Switzerland, the United States of America and Yugoslavia met in Brussels on the occasion of the congress of the independent International Confederation gathering all underwater disciplines.
With this aim, a meeting was held in Monaco on January 9, 10 and 11, 1959 and a decision to establish the “World Confederation of Underwater Activities” in brief “C.M.A.S.”, was taken.
This Confederation succeeded, specifically in regard to all functions and responsibilities, the “Comité des Sports Sous-Marins” (Underwater Sports Committee) of the International Confederation of Sport Fishing founded on the 22nd of February 1952.
THE 10 GOLDEN RULES OF CMAS COURSE
Dive like your shadow, do not leave any trace and be a sensible part of the underwater world, not an alien.
- Never enter the water through reed, living corals or water plants.
- Control your buoyancy.
- Keep distance from corals and other animals and do not stir up sediment.
- Take care where you drop your anchor during boat dives.
- Do not chase, touch or feed wild animals.
- Do not spearfish for fun and do not buy or collect any souvenirs such as corals and shells.
- Be very careful when diving in caves. Bubbles or any simple contact may destroy delicate life.
- Keep diving places clean.
- Learn about the underwater life and avoid any destruction.
- Urge your buddies to follow these rules too.
|Included in Price||
|Excluded in Price||
The CMAS course last for 4 days but dont worry it hasnt got to be day by day.You can spread your days through your holiday.
Note:Pick up times for Icmeler and Turunc are different.Please consider the pick up times written on your provisional booking vocher send to your e-mail.